Become a Lifetouch Photographer!
Thank you for your interest in Lifetouch National School Studios in the Bay Area. We are happy to have the opportunity to introduce our company to you. It is important to us that we have employees who want to be part of our team and our growing company. It is with this in mind that we have provided the following information about Lifetouch and the Photographer position.
We are looking for people with a positive attitude, good work ethic and the desire to learn. We will provide you with the necessary training for the position. Listed below are requirements for the photographer position. For information about other career opportunities nationwide, click here.
We are hiring for this position immediately. Training will start after successful candidates have been hired.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Position of Photogrpaher:
- Successfully pass a criminal & DMV background check
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with children is preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule including early morning, some overtime / weekends
- Accessibility to reliable insured transportation to reach assigned locations
- Vehicle insurance that is current and in compliance with state law
- Valid drivers license & current registration
|You need a reliable vehicle. This position may require that you transport the camera equipment to and from the schools.|
|The equipment fits into most cars. Here some examples of cars our employees are using to transport the camera equipment.|
Salary & Benefits
- Paid Training. (Photographer)
- Competitive hourly rate. (Photographer)
- Paid drive time. (Photographer)
- Mileage Re-imbursement
- Photographers are also eligible for certain benefits, depending on the number of hours worked. These benefits may include medical, dental and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program).